Wednesday 3 July 2013

Working with the Year 10 Stories

Today we wrote about working with the Year 10's yesterday in Room A. Here are some of our stories we wrote today...

Oliver wrote:
Yesterday me and the big boy helped me make a book in the computer room. It was about soccer balls.

Eleasha wrote:
On Tuesday I went to the big kids class to make a book and there were three choices. I chose the drumming. It was really loud but not for me! Yuu is Japanese like the drummers.

Emilie wrote:
The big kid and I made a book together on the computer. The book was about World Vision Day. We made the book in Room I together. Then  printed it on the printer. There was 3 choices. I picked World Vision Day.

Amalie wrote:
I went to the big kids. They helped me make a book. It made me feel happy and it made me feel excited and it made me really happy.

Mrs Anthony printed out our special books in colour. Here we are reading them to a buddy.




No comments:

Post a Comment